Thursday, June 17, 2010

Statement from Facebook about Upload songs

Statement from Facebook about Upload songs

STATEMENT FROM FACEBOOK
Most likely member of Facebook, this one has uploaded song files. So there must be permission from a third party once if you want to upload a song. (ref blog : fesbuk)

I confirm that under the Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, I gave Facebook a royalty-free license nonexcludable and apply worldwide for use, reproduce, distribute, transmit, and generally plays the voice recordings that I upload to Facebook. I understand that I am fully responsible for all licensing, reporting and payment obligations, if any, to third parties.

I certify that I have the authority to license it to Facebook and that I have, or have been obtained from third parties as appropriate, all the rights that are required to facebook can use a voice recording that I upload, including the right of composing music and other copyrighted works contained in these sound recordings. I also declare that the use of sound recordings by the Facebook does not violate the rights of third parties, and agrees to defend and liberate the responsibility of Facebook, agents, and employees from any and all claims, liability, damages, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees ) arising from or related in any way with the voice recordings. I'm not going to demand accountability for Facebook to third-party rights violations against a voice recording that I upload.

This is clear copyright infringement, therefore Mbah Djambrong will not be sharing songs on facebook ... We apologize for those who want to listen to sample songs from Mr Djambrong, We will share at another site. Thank You ..

Ref : facebook.com/note.php?note_id=305959608941


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers